cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Spark....can't login...can't get access to support...anyone there?

Tried to log in to my Cisco Spark Account created last year as execs came back from Enterprise Connect energized.

Couldn't login so went through the password reset process.

• Successfully reset password after email activation process
  • Tried logging in again with newly created password results in invalid username/password
  • Reset password again and when I tried to use the password set previously it told me password was in history so needed a new password
  • Same exact problem, after successful password reset still doesn't work
  • Tagged another user in my org same exact scenario
  • Even tried again after waiting days, using other accounts, separate laptops, etc.

So next up, decided to reach out to support.

• Click on support and only get access to knowledgebase FAQ which was no help
  • Decided to call number listed at top of support site and received a generic message with prompt to leave a message and someone would get back within 24 hours
  • So, 5 days later still no call
  • In the meantime, I reached out to my WebEx AM for assistance who promptly replied with a Cisco Spark AM contact information who was copied on the reply
  • 2 days later no response, so I send a direct email asking for assistance.

So, I'm asking myself is Cisco Spark actually real and ready for prime time? Would love to login and take for another test spin but alas doesn't seem doable.

9 Replies 9

lpratt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Richard,

My apologies for your support experience to date, and thank you for bring it to our attention.  We will investigate and follow-up on your issue.  We are also working to address the support process procedures to ensure timely support and responses for users.

Louis

lpratt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Richard,

Can you please try again, as the issue should be resolved.  Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Louis

Tried again this morning. Same issue. Does not take password even though I reset it again successfully. How can we get this resolved?

-Richard

I will follow up with our support team today, please send me your phone contact info to miro@cisco.com

Thank you

-m

miro@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Based on the CI team, we see your account

vyopta.com  (hiding your real email) as NOT active, please activate your user account via admin first.

Thank you

-m

Richard, can you please contact your partner first? Cisco Partner should have access to your site, unless SSO is enabled, and based on your requirements and verification of eligibility they should be able to reset your admin account. Have you tried that?

-m

Drew Oyston
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all, we are having the same issue intermittently for people in our organisation. I have experienced at least 3 people that receive the invite to the room, click the link to login (i.e. enter password) and then begin a loop through the registration process.

Considering this is their first interaction with the product it leaves a bad taste and I'm assuming there will be resistance to try it again when it's fixed.

If there is a process that I can follow when this happens, can you please let me know?

I'm reaching out to our local Cisco guys parallel to this.

Drew.

Hi, Drew,

Thank you for your feedback. Definitely contact your Cisco partner or account team for assistance, and I also recommend you send feedback via the Spark app. You can learn about this here, as well as find the contact information for Spark support for future reference.

Cisco Spark | How Do I Contact Cisco Support and Send ...

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

geogary
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Richard - We want to improve our self-service support experience.  Can you let me know which 'Knowledge Base' you searched for help?  Was it Knowledge Base - My Resources or something else?