Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco unity connection voice mail retrieve through call handler

Risat
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

Is there anyway we can listen to a voicemail using a call handler, for example we have voicemails in 4 different numbers 100, 200, 300 and 400. Can i set a call handler so that when users press option 1 he can listen to the voicemail on 100, 2 for listening voicemail on 200 etc. can this be achieved ?

Please note these voicemails will keep changing, am planning another call handler setup to leave voicemails to these 4 numbers (100,200,300,400). If user dial the callhandler it ask to press option 1 to leave voicemail to 100, 2 to 200 etc, which I believe can be achieved through the call handler.

My concern is how can i retrieve these voicemails through a call handler as i mentioned above ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can't, there is no such option in caller input, have them press * to go to the sign in and then enter the extension + PIN to listen to the messages.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can't, there is no such option in caller input, have them press * to go to the sign in and then enter the extension + PIN to listen to the messages.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jaime,

Thanks for your reply, I believe leaving voicemails through call handler can be achieved, can you please confirm the same.

I am planning another call handler setup to leave voicemails to these 4 numbers (100,200,300,400). If user dial the callhandler it ask to press option '1' to leave voicemail to 100, '2' to 200 etc.