Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS customization ivr branding

NicolasTirard
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm actually deploying a CMS solution using the Callbridge service only. 

i'm trying to get some customization on the ivr (background image, welcome voice, etc...) and when i do the configuration of the new ivr_background.jpg via postman, I get a 200 responce but when checking with a GET, I dont see the resourceLocation.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<ivrBrandingProfiles total="5">
<ivrBrandingProfile id="30645f65-51c8-4f64-bf60-7b71824235c0">
<resourceLocation></resourceLocation>
</ivrBrandingProfile>

Also when trying to get this profile assigned to an ivr, I use the get://..api/v1/ivrs api but it return an empty results, while I've configured one on the CMS webpage under Configuration/General/IVR/IVR Numeric ID

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<ivrs total="0"></ivrs>

What am I doing wrong? I have to say that I'm new to API, and I've been following the Customization-guideline doc, but it doesn't cover all options.

Thanks

nicolas

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

NicolasTirard
Level 1
Level 1

Fixed:

This was an issue with the format of my API request (with POSTMANN) which should have been under the format x-www-form-urlencoded

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

NicolasTirard
Level 1
Level 1

Fixed:

This was an issue with the format of my API request (with POSTMANN) which should have been under the format x-www-form-urlencoded

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: