cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS WebApp 3 - Create Space Issue (Configure space)

When user login to their space the option to create new space is not available. I read the CMS API reference guide, i couldnt locate the parameter which enables me to configure it. my spaces are autogenrated using LDAP sync.

Can anyone shed some lights on it.

My Space

image.png

I am expecting to see as below;

image.pngimage.png

Regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Finally, To answer above, from CMS 3.0 onwards, the template require to be created and assigned to LDAP sync. 

1. Configure a CoSpace Template

2. Assign accessmethode to the space template

3. Link the space template to the LDAP source

4. Sync the LDAP

Please find the reference : Page number 35: https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/conferencing/ciscoMeetingServer/Deployment_Guide/Version-3-0/Cisco-Meeting-Server-Single-Server-Simplified-Setup-Guide-3-0.pdf#page=35

Please rate the post if you find it usefull.

Regards

Shalid

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Finally, To answer above, from CMS 3.0 onwards, the template require to be created and assigned to LDAP sync. 

1. Configure a CoSpace Template

2. Assign accessmethode to the space template

3. Link the space template to the LDAP source

4. Sync the LDAP

Please find the reference : Page number 35: https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/conferencing/ciscoMeetingServer/Deployment_Guide/Version-3-0/Cisco-Meeting-Server-Single-Server-Simplified-Setup-Guide-3-0.pdf#page=35

Please rate the post if you find it usefull.

Regards

Shalid

Hello @Shalid Kurunnan Chalil 

I added template and can add spaces but no join information appeared to share with guests

Also Is templates configured via API different from configured on CMM

I was missing role uri, thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: