Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM on premise and Webex teams Cloud

lisandro
Level 1
Level 1

Hello good morning and happy new year

I have a question that my client asks me with the need in these times of pandemic.

You need to reduce your license usage as all your employees will be using Webex computers and not physical devices.

So we are looking for a way for everyone to use Webex Teams and for now, eliminate physical devices and somewhat reduce license usage if possible.

It occurred to me to do it by sharing lines (now that I know how to do it with webex teams and cucm) and use INTERNAL only with webex teams to eliminate the devices assigned by user, to reduce the licenses used.

Could anyone help me on this or in a sense if it is possible to reduce the number of licenses using only Webex TEAMS for each user? since they work from home.

From already thank you very much

1 Reply 1

You would need to give a little more details on you system setup for us to help you with this. First off what version of CM do you use and what type of licenses do your have? If it's CUWL you should be able to setup multiple device, hard phones or soft phones like Jabber or Webex that uses 1 CUWL license per named user.

Response Signature