cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUWL Pro does not include webex licensing anymore?

contrerasr
Level 1
Level 1

Hello community, 

I ran into some issues while doing a be6k quote on ccw including CUWL-Pro and Collaboration Meeting Rooms, the system prompted me to add webex toll audio to be used with CMR (which is fine, I suppose) but what surprised me is that it also requested me to add webex MC NH licenses??, I was under the impression that CUWL-Pro comes with an equal number of webex NH licenses for a year, or at least, that's how it used to be until recently. Reviewing the CUWL Ordering guide with multiparty video, it seems that now cuwl-pro only comes with on-premises webex licenses aka webex meeting server.

"

4.2.8 Cisco WebEx Conferencing (Professional Only) (No Selection Required)

The customer is entitled to Named User licenses for on-premises Cisco WebEx conferencing (Cisco WebEx Meetings Server)."

Can someone confirm?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes this change was done over a year back. All licensing that's cloud focused like WebEx and WebEx messenger in CUWL std was removed

The attach rate of cloud licensing to CUWL which is a on premise licensing delivery method has always been low and hence was removed

Thanks

Srini

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes this change was done over a year back. All licensing that's cloud focused like WebEx and WebEx messenger in CUWL std was removed

The attach rate of cloud licensing to CUWL which is a on premise licensing delivery method has always been low and hence was removed

Thanks

Srini

ronlewis
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Make sure you are using CUWL-11X-K9 or -10x-K9 as top level SKU also, not CUWL-PRO-K9..

As said, CUWL no longer includes WebEx cloud services.....the WebEx Meeting Server though is still included with CUWL Pro.

Hope this helps,

Ron Lewis

Product Manager, CVTG