Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CWMS 2.6 - licence request impossible

Hi Webex team and i wish you a happy new year,

My CWMS 2.6 (50 users with no HA) is on demo period et and i have the PAK to generate the lic file. But in ELM, i can't generate a licence request 0_o. CWMS said me it's impossible and i have to check the ELM log file ...

Do you have some idea ?

Thanks for your help.

Philippe

6 Replies 6

bvanturn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Philippe,

This sounds like this defect: CSCux68013    Upgrade from 1.5 to 2.6 sets wrong ownership on specific folders for ELM

If you open a TAC case we can investigate this further for you and if this defect applies implement the workaround.

Kind regards,

Bruno

Hi Bruno,

Thank for your reply.

I open a case now. (case 680192181 )

Thank

Hello Team,

The defect: CSCux68013 is solved with the 2.6MR1 version.

Regards

Hi Bruno,

The TAC has implement the workaound but not completely :-/ because he can see all the file in my admin, and the workaround doesn't solve the issue ....

Regards,

Philippe

Hi Philippe,

I can see development is actively working on it so hopefully we can fix this fully for you shortly. In the meanwhile there should be no risk running on grace period while they are working on it.

Regards,

Bruno

Hi Bruno,

Thank for your answer.

I'm in waiting because it blocks a customer validation for the next step of opérations.

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: