Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CWMS 2.6 - No Record Meeting Option

I have deployed CWMS 2.6 and have configured an NFS location. 

The system backs up to this server without any issues. Under Settings -> Meetings -> Participant Privilages, "Recording" is checked off. 

When my users join the meeting, they do not have a record button, and if you use the Meeting drop-down, the "Start Recording" option is grayed out. 

When I perform a system test, everything comes back fine. Everything else works without issue. 

When a user logs in, and goes to the "Recordings" tab on their account, this is what they see:

Meeting recordings not available.

Your account does not have this feature turned on. Contact your administrator for further support.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Kirill,

There must be some configuration issue with CWMS/NFS integration. Since you've opened a TAC ticket, we will troubleshoot it there and post a solution here after the fact.

Kind regards,

-Dejan

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Kirill,

There must be some configuration issue with CWMS/NFS integration. Since you've opened a TAC ticket, we will troubleshoot it there and post a solution here after the fact.

Kind regards,

-Dejan

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Kirill,

As we could see, your Storage alarm threshold on CWMS wasn't enabled and was exceeded, so recording function was disabled. After you enabled Storage alarms and set the threshold to the higher level, the recording feature was enabled again.

Kind regards,

-Dejan