Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,I'm planning an upgrade of CWMS 1.5MR4 to 2.5 and have the read instructions here on how to do this;  http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/collaboration/CWMS/2_5/Administration_Guide/Administration_Guide/Administration_Guide_chapter_01010.html...

Hello Guys,I have a one-way-audio problem with my Cisco Jabber Voice installed in several Android phones. (Several phones running Android 4.3 and also one new Nexus 5, Android 4.4.) The android Cisco Voice Jabber is working properly inside the corpor...

When I use the Jabber client on an iPhone, and open a chat session with a colleague, if I press the "+" button next to the emoticon symbol above the keyboard, I get the icons for "Phone Call", "WebEx Meeting", "Camera", "Photo", "Video", "Cloud", an...

fdouble08 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a HA configured CWMS 2.5(6) solution installed and have issues testing HA. When we take the network connection for our Reverse Proxy offline (uncheck connected from the VCenter VM), our HA Reverse Proxy does not keep the meeting up from the ...

mzajeski by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently deployed WebEx Productivity tools version 2.82. We are having issues when a user sets up an appointment  in Outlook and send out the invitation the time changes in the actual webex meeting. So say they send it out for 11:00AM Central time...