Views
Helpful
Replies

CWMS Call Me / Call Back issues

FAISAL RASHID
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have recently deployed CWMS 2.5 (2.5.1.29.B-AE)  and having some issue related to Call back internal and external numbers. For external numbers I can understand that I need to cater (+) sign to make it work but internal numbers should work without any special treatment.

Call In works fine and Join using the computer Audio works well too.

Below are the details:

CWMS 2.5 (250 users) In Non HA mode.

CUCM 9.1.2SU2a

Two SIP TRUNKS are created (For Load Balancer and For Application Server. Load Balancer and Application server is CWMS Media Machine.)

SIP Trunks have proper inbound CSS and rerouting CSS. All phones are part of PT-INTERNAL and Inbound CSS has the access to PT-INTERNAL.

RG+RL+RP are created.

Which Logs I can go through in RTMT to find out if CWMS is really calling back to CUCM. Any insight would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Faisal

2 Replies 2

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Faisal,

You should be able to look at SIP messages in CUCM traces. For details, I would suggest checking with CUCM support community.

As for CWMS, if you go to CWMS Administration > Support > Logs and collect Overall System Logs for the time of the call back, you can then download the log files (once you get the e-mail with the download link), and you can extract Media VM server logs until you find WBXTAHOEAS_SIP_XXXX.LOG log files. In this log files you will see all the SIP messages for call setup. You should be able to search the INVITE from CWMS to CUCM for the specific phone number and search for the specific call ID to see what is happening. 

I hope this will help.

-Dejan

Hi Dejan,

Thank you for the feedback. It is sorted. I did open a TAC and the deep dive showed that we were using the CUCM Pub's IP address in CWMS which is not running the call manager services hence call was not being delivered to the phones. We added the Subs addresses in the CWMS and its working fine.

Thanks,

Faisal