Views
Helpful
Replies

CWMS NTP Issue

emine.ibis
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

We have changed NTP on the Host after that NTP sync done. All users use webex without installing webex.app.

Although NTP server changed on the Host, old time value are shown on the webex invitations. If we add new user to webex after changing NTP timezone, time value is correct. However, old webex users create webex invitation, time value is wrong.

How do I solve this issue,

Thank you for help,

Emine

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Emine,

I believe this is because of this new bug that is fixed in 2.7 MR1 Patch1: CSCvb66100 Update timezone database according to new Turkey DST.

I believe you should update your system to 2.5 MR6 or 2.6 first, then update to 2.7, then update to 2.7 MR1 and finally apply 2.7 MR1 patch 1 to address this issue.

-Dejan

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Emine,

What version of CWMS you have and what is the TimeZone the affected end users are in?

-Dejan

Hi Dejan,

CWMS version 2.5, Old timezone is : Europe/Istanbul, New timezone is (the affected one) Asia/Riyadh

Thank you for help,

Hi Emine,

I believe this is because of this new bug that is fixed in 2.7 MR1 Patch1: CSCvb66100 Update timezone database according to new Turkey DST.

I believe you should update your system to 2.5 MR6 or 2.6 first, then update to 2.7, then update to 2.7 MR1 and finally apply 2.7 MR1 patch 1 to address this issue.

-Dejan

Thank Dejan for his help, :)