Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cwms recording issue

Hi ,

i have cwms on premise ver 2.5. it is for 250 user with one admin and one media .

whan i am on a voice conference on my lan and i am recording it seems ok but when i am going to my web portal to searce my recoed it is not there . if i will wait for a day it never shows . i ask my system guy what thay see in the files(the nfs) that is deleted . so the recored was there . it make seanse what i am asking ? can someone Can shed light on the subject ?

thanks Sharon .

2 Replies 2

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Sharon,

Per your description, your system has NFS storage added to Webex on premise, but permissions on NFS storage aren't configured properly. Hence, while recording files are being created and stored in a temp location on NFS storage, CWMS system cannot properly consolidate them in order to make them available for streaming.

Your sysadmin should ensure permissions on NFS storage are set to the appropriate levels, and if the issue continues should reach out to Cisco TAC to investigate further.

-Dejan

Hi ,

thanks for that replay .

we check and  see in the storege that the recored file are there but after some time lets say 6 month it gone . still checking  why .

thanks