Views
Helpful
Replies

Export IMP (11.5) contact lists to csv via cli

m.stolzenberg
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello Team,

I fond some older topics, that some contact stuff can be made via cli. E.g. deleting all the contacts.

Now I hope that there is a solution to export all contacts via CLI (same as I would use the bulk tool -> export) , so that I can import them to a new cluster via bulk.

Thanks

Marcus

7 Replies 7

Exporting end user details from  CLI using SQL command  is possible. If you want to  import later i would suggest to use the Bulk export option.

Response Signature

My problem is, that I cannot access the gui.
I must du the you on vm without connection to network. So I must user vm console / cli

You cannot access the Imp/cucm cli through VMware console.

you get only settings related to VMware and not the cucm/imp

you must access the gui of cucm and export the end users.

Response Signature

m.stolzenberg
Spotlight
Spotlight

I can do a cli login to IMP & CUCM via vmware remote console.
So my hope was that I can do some:

run sql select * from .... to get the list.
Currently I am not able to access the web gui and use the bulk tool.

The new imp node (same name / ip) is up and running.
If i cannot use cli I will try to power down the new productiv nodes. Power up the old one. Export the data...

Marcus

Users are synced  from cucm.

can I know what exactly you trying to do?

Response Signature

m.stolzenberg
Spotlight
Spotlight

Ok.

We had to do a recovery from cucm / IMP cluster.

We only recovered the cucm pub to get basic phoneservices back again.

Now we removed all cucm / imp nodes from the recovered cluster and reinstalled the missing cucm and imp nodes.

Here we lost all the users contact lists. Now my idea was -> disconnect the old imp node from network. Start the old node. Access the old node via vm remote console cli. Login to imp. Do some run sql stuff to get back / list the contac lists. Copy the output to csv import this list to the new imp node.

IF the old servers are still available why don't you restore the complete cluster rather than only the PUB.

Response Signature