cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to customize voicemail message playback menu options

Iyad Musleh
Level 1
Level 1

We have two voicemail users accounts (UserA and UserB), where the messages are managed by the same employee.  Problem is, during message playback, the set of options are different between the two accounts.  So if the employee is listing to messages in the UserA account, pressing 9 during playback causes the message to be saved. However, if employee is listening to a message in the UserB account, pressing 9 during playback causes the message to fast-forward.

Where can I view, control or modify the available "During Message Menu" options?  I know that I can go to Users -->Edit User Basics-->Phone Menu, then change the "Touchtone Conversation" selection from the drop-down.  But where can I go to see what each selection consists of and customize, if needed? Thanks.

Running Cisco Unity Connection version: 11.5.1.12900-21.  CUCM version 11.5.1.16900-16. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Please check below document for Phone Menu and Voice Command options for Cisco Unity Connection:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/11x/user/guide/phone/b_11xcucugphone/Cisco_Unity_Connection_Phone_Menus_and_Voice_Commands.pdf 

Customizing system prompts is not supported.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Please check below document for Phone Menu and Voice Command options for Cisco Unity Connection:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/11x/user/guide/phone/b_11xcucugphone/Cisco_Unity_Connection_Phone_Menus_and_Voice_Commands.pdf 

Customizing system prompts is not supported.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.