Level 1
Level 1

How can i delete my cisco spark account i do not wish to use it

3 Replies 3

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Ashley,

Have you tried uninstalling the app from your OS? I recommend that approach first. Also, you might find helpful information here.

https://support.ciscospark.com/customer/en/portal/articles

Thank you for participating in the community.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Customer Communities

Hi

I've changed my email in my Cisco profile and I don't know why I supposed it will be changed in webex/spark too, tried to log in and the system automatically created a new webex/spark account and didn't want that

So, I want it to be deleted to be able to change my email address in my webex/spark account too, is there any way to do so?

This is a real issue for a user of a free Spark Account. I've just have experienced a painful process (3+ hours with Cisco tech support) that's ended with the cancellation of my wife's webex subscription. The problem is that if you had the "occurrence" of creating a free Spark account with a mail id A, you can't change your existing Webex mail id from B to A. And it seems incredible, but in all Cisco nobody can delete a free Spark account!! I think you'll loose many webex subscriptions, ..as my wife's!!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: