cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is there a way to change the email address tied to an account?

yschwartzman
Level 5
Level 5

I cannot seem to find a way to change the email address tied to a Spark user account.  I am trying to setup our Cloud Connector but have an existing user that setup their account with an email alias rather than the proper full email and it says it will delete their account.  Is there any way around this?

6 Replies 6

Hi, hope u r using trial account. Is it?

It started out as a trial account but we now have the CUWP subscription with the management tools.  I converted our users that already existed with trial accounts.  But now I am looking to use the Cloud Connector and one of our users used an improper email address but there doesn't seem to be a way to adjust it.  Was just hoping there was a way without deleting his account.

lpratt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Currently today there is not.  There is a feature request on the backlog to have multiple email addresses tied to a user account but it is not committed to a timeframe to be addressed.

Louis

Three quarters of a year later; any progess in the option to change an email address?

Regards,

Erik

Can you try to update your profile email via  

https://idbroker.webex.com/idb/profile 

and report back if you were succesful?

Thank you

This has not worked for me.

My account was nog recognised as a valid account. While Spark login works just fine for this account.

Regards,

Erik Tamminga