Helpful
Replies

Issues since upgrading to 2.6

Richard Simmons
Level 3
Level 3

Hi All,

I recently upgraded from 1.5 to 2.6 and currently have the following issues;

1. When Productivity Tools are installed there is an issue with recording play back, it just stays on the screen with 'Connecting' if you uninstall PTools then playback works fine. The PTools have been updated to the latest version.

2. Downloading Recordings. When attempting to download recording it asks to install WebEx Network Recording Player, once this is installed and enabled in the browser (tried with both Chrome and Internet Explorer) when you attempt to download the recording the same message is displayed asking to install the WebEx Network Recording Player.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Richard

2 Replies 2

Richard Simmons
Level 3
Level 3

Issue 1 is fixed, once i applied the permenant license it resolved the issue.

Issue 2 is still there, I'm unable to download recorded meetings, just keeps telling me to install the NRB player - has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks,

Richard

Resolved my own issue - port 8444 needed to be allowed on the firewall to the IRP server, once this was done the download starts immediately.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: