cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber 12.9.3 iPhone iOS 14 - In a meeting

fgiffone
Level 1
Level 1

Jabber 12.9.3.304356 64-bit on my iPhone SE (1st Gen) running iOS 14 as I am "In a meeting".  Cannot figure out why I'm always "In a meeting".  I've check MS Office 2019, OWA 365 & iPhone Calendar settings.  Stumped!

If you're not part of the future then get out of the way! JCM
7 Replies 7

BalajiSivaraj49175
Spotlight
Spotlight

Jabber may integrated with outlook meet me teams skype or any other application cause check you meeting every meeting application configured in the phone

BalajiSivaraj49175
Spotlight
Spotlight

Primany.JPG

Check primary phone configuration

I appreciate your suggested solutions.  I'm an "infant" working with our new phone system so it's going to take me some time to figure out what you're referring to & where to locate those configuration settings... then once I do locate them I won't know if they're configured correctly.  Any additional guidance would be appreciated.

BalajiSivaraj49175
Spotlight
Spotlight

Conferance Brridge.JPG

Check the conference bridge settings

I appreciate your suggested solutions. I'm an "infant" working with our new phone system so it's going to take me some time to figure out what you're referring to & where to locate those configuration settings. Then once I do locate them I won't know if they're configured correctly. Any additional guidance would be appreciated.

BalajiSivaraj49175
Spotlight
Spotlight

Check the conference Bridge settings in the phone whether configured properly

I appreciate the suggestions you've made. I'm an "infant" working with our new phone system so it's going to take me some time to figure out what you're referring to & where to locate those configuration settings. Then once I do locate them I won't know if they're configured correctly. Any additional guidance would be appreciated.