Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber 9.5 on iPhone 5 - Unable to connect to phone services

Hi to all,

I have installed Jabber 9.5 on my iPhone5.  I am able to connect to the Presence Server and chat with other.  I am able to connect to the Unity Server and get my voiceMail.  Jabber says that I am unable to connect to phone services.

When I go into the Jabber settings and try to edit the Unified Communications Manager setting, everything is greyed, even though all the information listed there is good.

I used to have jabber voice and it worked fine.

Is there anything I need to look at in my profile in the CUCM.

CUCM version is 8.6.

I have other users for whom it works correctly with the same setup.

Thank you

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

For whatever reason they programmed the client that you must delete the integration and then re-add it. You can't change it once it sucessfully connects the first time (unless a password fails).

Ensure you ahve the correct COP file installed for Jabber iPhone, the correct SIP Profile timer settings, and a CCMCIP profile defined within CUPS. The End User in CUCM must also have Standard CCM End Users group membership (required for CCMCIP to work).

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Hi Jonathan,

I finally fixed my issue.  I had to add my TCT configuration to my End User in order to have the phone services connecting with Jabber on my iPhone.

Thanks a lot for you input.