cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber for Windows SSO with CWMS

eric.pedersen
Level 5
Level 5

We've configured our WebEx Meetings Server 2.0 for SSO with ADFS 3.0 and it works in various browsers.  The docs for Jabber for Windows say that it can do SSO to WebEx Meetings Server but there are no details in the configuration guide and I haven't been able to get it to work. After I turn on SSO, Jabber won't authenticate with the Meetings Server.  All the guide says is

If you configure SSO with Cisco WebEx Meetings ServerCisco Jabber can seamlessly integrate with the SSO environment. In this case, you do not need to specify credentials in order for users to authenticate with Cisco WebEx Meetings Server.

Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I deleted my AppData folders for Jabber and it's working now. Something must have been cached and not updating in my profile.  

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Eric,

No specific configuration is done on CWMS for Jabber for Windows integration. All this is done on Jabber side. I would advise you to reach out to Jabber Clients community or open a TAC ticket with Jabber for Windows team.

-Dejan

I deleted my AppData folders for Jabber and it's working now. Something must have been cached and not updating in my profile.  

Thank you for sharing this solution with us, Eric.

-Dejan