Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber line goup busy

asp-pts01
Level 1
Level 1

Hello! 

Im trying to create line group that only contains jabber designated DNs. Just this line group is in hunt list. When im trying to call hunt pilot DN I get busy. If I activate 'Forward Hunt Busy' option call is forwarding. Behavior is like all users in line group is busy, but I can call to all of them directly to their DNs. Also if I add not jabber DN in line group call goes to it.

CallManger 8.6.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

asp-pts01
Level 1
Level 1

Problem solved!

There was nessesary to add:

<Policies>  
<EnableCallPickup>true</EnableCallPickup>
<EnableGroupCallPickup>true</EnableGroupCallPickup>  
<EnableOtherGroupPickup>true</EnableOtherGroupPickup>  
<EnableHuntGroup>true</EnableHuntGroup>
</Policies>

into  jabber-config.xml  file!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

I have had Jabber clients in line groups before, so what you are doing is certainly possible. My first thought is to check the partition of the hunt pilot to make sure you can reach it on the device from which you are testing.

To rule out a problem with hunting to the Jabber clients, try making a second line group with a DN on a hard phone and add it to the hunt list list before the line group with the Jabber clients.

Also, make sure you have some kind of final forwarding configured. If the final forwarding is 'hit' on a call, you know the call is at least making it to the hunt pilot.

Let us know how it goes.

Maren

Just done this checks. To a line group with hard phones the call is successful by this pilot. Also I have configurated "Forward Hunt Busy" and forwarding works when I make a call to the pilot.

asp-pts01
Level 1
Level 1

Problem solved!

There was nessesary to add:

<Policies>  
<EnableCallPickup>true</EnableCallPickup>
<EnableGroupCallPickup>true</EnableGroupCallPickup>  
<EnableOtherGroupPickup>true</EnableOtherGroupPickup>  
<EnableHuntGroup>true</EnableHuntGroup>
</Policies>

into  jabber-config.xml  file!