cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

License Usage Report on CUCM 11.5 HCS Cluster

tyler@nds
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to produce a License Usage Report for a CUCM cluster utilizing HCS licensing?

The reports from the HLM only show a high-level view of licenses consumed.  The issue is the report does not match expectations (i.e. more "Foundation" licenses are reporting consumed than expected) and I would like to drill down to understand which devices are consuming specific license types.

In non-HCS clusters, there is a "Licensing" option (containing the desired License Usage Report) available under the "System" menu, but HCS clusters do not have this option.

3 Replies 3

mreed
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever find a way to view this report?  I used it a lot on non HCS servers and it's very inconvenient for it to be missing.

I have recently found that you can navigate to "HTTPS://<CUCM SERVER>/ccmadmin/licensingreportEdit.do" and retrieve this report regardless of whether this is a HLM or PLM managed system.  Not sure why the menu item is missing, but the functionality is present.

Even though the menu item is missing, the functionality is still present.  I had found that you can navigate to https://<IP Address>/ccmadmin/licensingreportEdit.do and still find the report.