Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I want to create a .reg file to be able to change the appearance to Dark mode and Classic and untick sound notification in Jabber after I double click on the .reg file. In registry, there are only one key folder and one sub key folder : Capabilit...

RonLL by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We would like to seek an advice for the Expressway Deployment.The backgrounds are:- User should login jabber using their email address (@example.com) - Externally Resolved Domain- CUCM server (not using IMP) is located in @internal.local doma...

I have many users that are now working from home.  Some of them do not have voice mail because their job duties don't require it.  They were given Jabber for Windows to use as a softphone for home use.  Several times a day, I get multiple notificatio...

joekarter by Level 7
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We had a 3rd party application that was having connectivity issues to CTI after modification of the VM it was on.  The company initially had us reboot our CUCM cluster which fixed the issue.  The next day another issue popped up that needed to be add...

TXG by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes