cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

my jabber on iPhone will not received incoming calls

agboni277
Level 1
Level 1

I observe that my jabber on iPhone will not received incoming even when the extension number is the same with PC and the desk phone. What could cause this?

Thank you.

Agboola Oni

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is it properly registered??

You mention it's a shared line, have you confirmed that??

Can you call from it??

It might be a problem with the wireless network blocking something, or a routing issue.

You can pull CUCM traces to confirm that CUCM is actually trying to extend the call to it.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

It's registered and I can Call out to any number from Jabber on iPhone.My Boss office's iPhone could receive call on His jabber and also called out. All the configurations on the Two Devices are the same in CUCM.

How can now create Configuration URL for Service Discovery for my jabber on iPhone .

I tried study this (http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/10_6/CJAB_BK_C56DE1AB_00_cisco-jabber-106-deployment-and-installation-guide/CJAB_BK_C56DE1AB_00_cisco-jabber-106-deployment-and_chapter_010000.html#CJAB_TK_C0B6538A_00)

but couldn't just come up with something. Can you give me a more direct enlightening example.

Example like this ;

ciscojabber://provision?ServicesDomain=mycompany.org

&VoiceServicesDomain=jabber.mycompany.org

ciscojabber://provision?ServicesDomain=jabber.mycompany.org
&VoiceServicesDomain=voiceservice_domain&ServiceDiscoveryExcludedServices=WEBEX

&VoiceServicesDomain=jabber.mycompany.org&ServiceDiscoveryExcludedServices=10.50.0.10,10.50.0.26

&VoiceServicesDomain=jabber.mycompany.org&ServiceDiscoveryExcludedServices=10.50.0.10,10.50.0.26
&ServicesDomainSsoEmailPrompt=OFF