cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need to reinstall IM Presence server Pub, not able to deselect IM Precense server from the Presence Redundancy Groups

Kjetil Skoland
Level 1
Level 1

Need to reinstall IM Presence server Pub, not able to deselect IM Precense server from the Presence Redundancy Groups ( so i can delete IM Presence server) . No user are assign to the IM & Prsence server.

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Kjetil Skoland
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Thank you.

I have done all steps until deselect the IM Presence server from the Presence Redundancy Groups,  here I am not able choose NO Selected  to deselct the IM Presence server from the Presence Redundancy Groups, there is no choice at all.

View solution in original post

You cannot delete the publisher node directly from a presence redundancy group. To delete a publisher node, first unassign users from the publisher node and delete the presence redundancy group completely.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Kjetil Skoland
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Thank you.

I have done all steps until deselect the IM Presence server from the Presence Redundancy Groups,  here I am not able choose NO Selected  to deselct the IM Presence server from the Presence Redundancy Groups, there is no choice at all.

Read you step 3 Note carefully? For delete PUB Node you must delete PresRedGr completely

You cannot delete the publisher node directly from a presence redundancy group. To delete a publisher node, first unassign users from the publisher node and delete the presence redundancy group completely.

Response Signature