cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Outlook 2010 Calendar Item Issue when using Webex Productivity Tools

dariuscisco
Level 1
Level 1

I am curious if anyone else has seen this behavior when using Outlook 2010 and the Webex Productivity Tools plug in.  When a user has the plug in enabled in Outlook 2010 and opens a calendar item, they are not able to Close or Save & Close the item.  When we disable the plug in, the calendar items function normally.  I didn't know if there was a patch or different version that we should be using to overcome this issue so that users can take advantage of the Webex Productivity Tools in conjuction with Outlook 2010.  Any help would be appreciated.

Webex Productivity Tools Version 2.1 T27L10NSP11EP15-6316

Thanks!

6 Replies 6

patfisch
Level 1
Level 1

Seeing the same issue with productivity tools v.2.1 T27L10NSP17-7256

Me too. Any current fixes?

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

The Collaboration Community does not offer technical support.  I recommend you open a ticket with WebEx Customer Support. The experts there will be able to tell you if the problem you are experiencing has been previously identified and if there is a fix or solution. They are available 24/7 at support.webex.com.

Kelli Glass, Collaboration Community and User Groups Moderator

joepr
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Same issue here for quite a while.

Any solution for this?

Bart - The issue went away for me. I have no idea why, but if I was to guess, I'd say the conflict was remedied via a recent patch to Webex, Win7 or Office 2010.

I'd recommend you uninstall webex productivity tools completely, run a registry cleaning utility like "CCleaner", reboot, make sure your OS and Office installs are patched completely current, reboot, and then reinstall the latest Webex productivity tools package from MyWebex:

https://ciscosales.webex.com/ >>>support>>>downloads>>>productivity tools.

You could open a case with Webex Customer Support as Kelli suggests, but YMMV. Let me know how that works for you. ;-)

joepr
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks for your reply.

I had checked a few times on the productivity tools plugin on cisco.webex.com in the past and have been reinstalling.

Just noticed that a new version is available and installed this one.

So far, so good.

I will be testdriving this for a while.

B

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: