Helpful
Replies

Room kit plus, with a precision 60 as camera nr. 2

kebe00001
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all 

My first Question here .

I have a Cisco room kit plus, where we have added a precision 60 camera as camera 3. ( there is no camera 2). 

The camera control is connected to both cameras via a switch as described in the manual. 

My problem is , how do we zoom and control the camera? no option shows up on the touchpanel, only for camera 1. 

The software is ce 9.3.2.

Any suggestions?

Br

Kenneth

5 Replies 5

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Which camera are you using as "Camera 1"?  Are you using another P60, or the Quad Cam?  

From memory, when using the Quad Cam on the Kit Plus, as it is actually 4 cameras, you cannot add another (5th camera).  If your other camera is another P60, you should be OK, as that would only be 2 cameras and is supported.  Is there any specific reason you want to use it as Camera 3 instead of Camera 2?

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi Wayne

I am using the quad as the first cam, so that might be the issue.

The extra precession 60 cam , works, but we are not able to control it. 

The only reason its as camera 3, is that we had some issues with the other hdmi port. 

Br

Kenneth

Hi Wayne,

Quick question on this topic, you've mentioned about the 5th camera (P60) which would not work since the Room Kit Plus and Pro already has Quad Cameras. Do you have a reference document that state this limitation? Appreciate you response. Thank you.

Regards, Andrey

@adecena wrote:

you've mentioned about the 5th camera (P60)

That was old information.  The newer releases of software enable you to use a QuadCam and a P60 in combination on the devices.  See Set up Briefing Room on Cisco Webex Room Devices.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thanks Wayne. Appreciate it.