Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear All, I' m Having 2 problems, please help me. Jabber not audio conference (consult), i has test in local, by implementing call from 6001 to 6002 and on ext 6002 press consult to ext 6003 but failed.ext 6001 call 6002, use ext 6003 Monitoring Agen...

Barge IN - Monitoring.PNG Consult.PNG
Mr Tay by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI am having a problem with audio loss during a Meeting and this occurs with several users, this occurs in the Wired and Wireless network, simply the audio disappears during some Meeting Can you help me? Collect some information in the Event View...

Hi,I'm using the basic free version of WebEx and I'm having problems finding what setting I need to change in order for application audio to be transmitted.  Both users are using headsets.  As a test I have tried the Spotify desktop application and Y...

Hi, I have a situation where I wan't to make a point-point call between two jabber softphone endpoints (Jabber for Windows, UCM 10.5). However, I would like one end of the call to have a USB webcam that can be PTZ moved via FECC from the other end. ...

Good day. we have a problem with the call history of jabber for one user. the call history is not showing anything as per the user has received calls, has made calls and has missed calls but nothing is on the list. What we do: 1.1. Upgrade the jabber...

puccing by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes