cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Tracking Codes in WebEx Meetings Server 2.5

jbuchanan
Level 1
Level 1

When tracking codes are added and set as required, when a meeting is scheduled via the web portal, there is no place to select a tracking code. Shouldn't the user be required to select a tracking code for the meeting?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Unfortunately, this is not available feature in CWMS.

As for the reporting, I filed a defect for this: CSCus02195 .

-Dejan

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

When you enable Tracking codes, and if you marked them as required, each Active user will get a tracking code assigned. Theoretically, any meeting that a specific user schedules should have the host's tracking code assigned and when you run a Custom Report and look at MeetingReport.csv you would see a Tracking code listed with each meeting.

I just ran some test in CWMS 2.5, I  believe this is not working properly. Let me run couple more tests, and I will let you know if this is a bug of some sort.

-Dejan

Hello,

I am under the impression that in Meeting Center, you can select a code for a specific meeting, not just for a host. Is this feature not available in CWMS?

Hi,

Unfortunately, this is not available feature in CWMS.

As for the reporting, I filed a defect for this: CSCus02195 .

-Dejan

I just wanted to give you an update on CSCus02195 that I filed. It appears that after tracking codes are configured and set per host bases, it takes 24h for the changes to be propagated and implemented by the system. 

After 24h, Tracking Codes will start showing up in the MeetingReport.csv. 

This defect will be changed into documentation defect to have this information noted.

-Dejan