Helpful
Replies

UDS Proxy directory search shows only one entry

bosechristoph
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I've got following issue:

In short: Searching for an entry in the directory resolves to only one entry being shown in the jabber client.

We've got a setup of a two CUCM-Cluster in Version 11.5.1 and we are trying to utilize the new feature of using CUCM as an UDS Proxy for directory search.

For this we've setup the according LDAP Servers as UC Service and we've setup the LDAP Search configuration. The search itself is working fine now, as it does find the correct directory entries. However the jabber Client is just showing one directory entry at the time.

For example: A search for "Smith" would show only the entry "Smith, Will" instead of all entries with the lastname Smith. Searching for "Smith Trey" will show the correct entry. The Search itself is working fine but we need to fix the issue of being shown only one entry in the jabber client.

Did anyone of you experience this issue, yet? As I can't seem to figure out where this behaviour is coming from.

Kind Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Niyas Purakkal
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Christoph,

Its from Jabber side.

As discussed , the first Jabber version to support this feature would be Jabber 11.8.

ETA on 1st DEC 2016

BR/Niyas

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Niyas Purakkal
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Christoph,

Its from Jabber side.

As discussed , the first Jabber version to support this feature would be Jabber 11.8.

ETA on 1st DEC 2016

BR/Niyas

Thanks a lot for your help.

I'll make sure to comment back on December, 1st.

Christoph