cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connectoin 11.5

chavez.israel
Level 1
Level 1

How do you verify the user template a user is assigned to in Unity connection? I'm running on Unity Connectoin

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Do you have separate partitions for the sites? That would be a very easy way to tell as long as you can make an assumption that partition matches site template.

View solution in original post

Best you can do is compare your users to your templates, and that is assuming the template settings have not been changed since those users were created, or the users settings have not been changed.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Don't believe that is stored in the user, as the template is only used upon user creation for the common settings you configured in it.

HTH

java

Thank you for your response. The issue I run into is that we have multiple clusters and I am not familiar with all the user templates within those clusters, i.e. different regions etc., so for example, if I need to setup a new user, I'd like to use the same template that an existing user is using, and as you stated in your response, the template is not shown in the user settings, so I have a difficult time figuring out the user template I need to assign the new user.   

Do you have separate partitions for the sites? That would be a very easy way to tell as long as you can make an assumption that partition matches site template.

Best you can do is compare your users to your templates, and that is assuming the template settings have not been changed since those users were created, or the users settings have not been changed.

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: