Views
Helpful
Replies

Update on WebEx support for Chrome OS?

dadams0011
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I apologize in advance for the redundant post, I know that it's been asked in the past, but it doesn't look like it's been addressed within the last year;

Is there any update on WebEx support for Chromebooks?

Chromebooks are growing tremendously in popularity, and forecasts are off the charts, and yet still no WebEx support. I personally like WebEx, it's a great solution for huge meetings and trainings, but unfortunately it's not an option for teams who are equipped with Chromebooks. Unfortunately we've had to use another solution... would love to use WebEx.

Thanks!

4 Replies 4

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Unfortunately, at this time there are no plans to add Chromebooks (Chrome OS) to the list of supported platforms for Cisco WebEx Meetings clients. If you really need this feature, I would suggest talking to your Cisco Account Team and they should be able to take this to Product Management for further consideration.

I hope this helps.

-Dejan

Has there been any update in the WebEx Roadmap for Chrome OS?

The best way to find out more about roadmap is to talk to you Cisco Account Team as they are able to discuss product roadmaps with clients.

-Dejan

I have a client who cannot use webex due to the Chromebook he is using. Is there any solution to this problem?