cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Fraud Report

johnnywi43
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Webex meeting that is not allowing users to call in. The Fraud Attempts Report flagged the attempts from users trying to call-in to the meeting but the access code they used according to the report is the correct access code. Why would the system flag a correct access code as fraud?

Thanks

5 Replies 5

miro@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Johnny,

you can find the answer in the admin guide: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/collaboration/CWMS/2_0/Localizations/Administration_Guide/Administration_Guide_2_0_…

Fraud Attempts Report—This report displays any failed telephony access attempts where the caller

enters the wrong host or participant access codes or host PIN three times while attempting to start or

join a Personal Conference meeting.

-miro

Thank you for the response. I did see that in the admin guide which is why I'm confused. The fraud report shows the access code that was used. For those trying to connect to this meeting the access code in the fraud report shows the correct code. Basically it flagged attempts that were not incorrect.

Johnny,

I am asking engineering for details, have you open the support case on this?

-m

for personal conferencing meetings, if "allow attendee to join personal conference before host" is disabled...the host must supply his 8-digit access code and his 4-digit PIN to start the meeting. Getting the access code correct and the PIN wrong will cause the symptom you're seeing.

-m

yeah I got done in I got abused and threatened and I was intimidated by my investigator at the idhr proceeding and I put in multiple codes that was given to me at the last minute by the jive ass alien dominated fake ass idhr at 100 West Randolph Street bribery and pre PR the abuse by the investigator and a telephonic wrap up all fraud scam where they don't need any read the WebEx beginning opening statement by law that is supposed to read they try to buy passing over screen the complaint nasty what he's recording so he said so that they don't get busted in there fraud it's pretty in Memphis, I know any including the Green Bay parade of gas is coming out to the to the waterways but this is an abusive telephonic way to settle things because you can't see the parties when they're falsifying their names I'll attach something a recording of me being abused by the investigator multiple investigators with no one around and with no one to help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: