Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Meeting Center with Cisco IP Phone

mrmhar1408
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I have a customer subscribed to Cisco Cloud Webex Meeting Center and they are looking to integrate with their existing CUCM to make audio calls and video with internal extensions.

Is this scenario is doable? what are the required license to achieve this?

5 Replies 5

ldemeter
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You have two options, depending from the size of your customer.

For large customers, ask for Cloud Connected Audio, which is a direct SIP peering over a dedicated L2 connection.

The alternative is to enable Collaboration Meeting Room (Cloud) on the site. This enables max 25 attendees call in from video endpoints. CUCM registered endpoints are OK. This solution needs an Expressway pair for correct firewall traversal.

Thanks Idemeter for your comment, the number of Webex users are 20 users which i believe should go with second option, the second option will give only video calls and what about Audio calls for non video phones ?

Take a look at this thread I believe you are asking for the same here. There is a roadmap but since this post in a public area it would have to be moved to partner side

Re: CCA feature benefits

Audio-only SIP phones can also join CMR-C enabled meetings just like PSTN phones. And SIP callback is also possible.

Yes but you then pay for an audio plan with WebEx or the CCA Provider. If you wanted to avoid that, then that's why I recommended moving to partner community