cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Support Center - Productivity Tools - Scheduling

Jamie Hanifin
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer who would like to use Outlook to schedule Webex Support Center events for an ongoing engagement.

Productivity tools are installed and properly configured.

I was able to reproduce the issue.  When scheduling an event/meeting in Outlook 2010 and clicking on the "Add WebEx Meeting" button the following popup is displayed.

2014-09-23_9-15-28.gif

I find no documentation anywhere on this particular issue.  I'm sure there is a simple explanation like "you can't do that from Support Center".

Thanks

Jamie

3 Replies 3

miro@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Jamie,

have you tried to contact your WebEx administrator? Can you schedule the meeting using the Web interface? If you can't schedule the meeting using the Web interface, most likely your account does not have assigned a meeting session type, which would allow you to participate in meetings but not to schedule one. Productivity Tools software is downloading your session types and scheduling templates from your WebEx site.

-Miro

Thank you Miro,

I am the administrator

No,  the scheduling option for WebEx Support Center is not available in the web GUI .

The customer was hoping they could do it via the productivity tools.

-jamie

It looks like your site is Meeting Center only, what is your site URL? If you have Enterprise Edition site, the Support Center should be part of the site and you as an Admin can assign the Support Center session type to user. If not available as feature on site or not assigned as session type to the specific user it will not show on the Web GUI and subsequently not in Productivity Tools either.