Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex teams audio out issue on MAC, Windows and Mobile client

Daniel Gomez
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

Has anybody ever noticed that accessing webex meetings from Teams app (MAC, Windows 10 or mobile) would have an issue with output sound?

Whenever the session is available, I click over the green button, I access the meeting and I can hear everyone, I can see video if used, I can see shared screen if used, they can see me but nobody can hear me. I've tried selecting all the mic options as a troubleshooting step but nothing helps. 

This issue happens in three different devices:

1. Macbook Pro laptop (I tried using the built-in mic, bluetooth airpods and wired mic).

2. Windows 10 laptop (I tried using the built-in mic and wired mic).

3. Samsung S9+ mobile (I tried using the built-in mic, bluetooth airpods, samsung earbuds, and wired mic).

I've also tried in different connections, at the office, at home, at a starbucks and the result will be the same, nobody will ear me.

How do I solve the issue? I simply access the meeting from the webex app or using a regular browser (chrome, firefox), and no problem, participants can hear me loud and clear. This happens again on the same 3 devices or the same internet connections.

Has anyone encountered the same issue?

Regards,

0 Replies 0