cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What format is the date in the Jabber IM history .db file?

PremierSMI
Level 1
Level 1

We use hosted (cloud) Jabber for our business. Clients have v9.2.4 Build 4528 on Windows 7 workstations. I'm looking for a way to track a user's IM history.  My only solution has been to import the .db file found in the C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Cisco\Unified Communications\Jabber\CSF\History.  I can see the raw data and don't mind manipulating it myself to generate a report....if I could understand it.  However, the date format is puzzling me.  The field is called "date" and contains a long integer like 1371737172491145.  Can someone tell me how to convert that into a date/time value?

Is there a doc somewhere that explains the data structure? It's also not clear to me how to join the tables to determine who the message is sent to, etc.

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

Hi,

i have the same problem and i can't find a solution.

Did you find anything?

Thanks

News:

Use "Sqlite Browser" (you can find it on google). Now you can read the full content of the db file.

Then you can use this:

select datetime( date/1000000, 'unixepoch','localtime') as data ,name,number,jid,duration from history_participant

inner join history_item on history_participant.item = history_item.id

and you will return the right date

bye bye

akosetrgg
Level 1
Level 1

ich habe das gleiche Problem und finde keine Lösung. Hast du etwas gefunden? Danke News: Verwenden Sie „Sqlite Browser“ (Sie finden ihn bei Google). Jetzt können Sie den vollständigen Inhalt der DB-Datei lesen. Dann können Sie Folgendes verwenden:

Ich kann die Rohdaten sehen und habe nichts dagegen, sie selbst zu manipulieren, um einen Bericht zu erstellen ... wenn ich sie verstehen könnte. Allerdings ist mir das Datumsformat ein Rätsel. Das Feld heißt „Datum“ und enthält eine lange Ganzzahl wie 1371737172491145. Kann mir jemand sagen, wie ich das in einen Datums-/Uhrzeitwert umwandeln kann?

Wählen Sie datetime( date/1000000, 'unixepoch','localtime') als Daten, Name, Nummer, JID, Dauer aus dem inneren Join von History_Participant History_item auf History_Participant.item = History_item.id aus

We are at your service with the best prices in Rize daily tours, Rize trips, accommodation tours or cultural tours from Rize. We offer a high level of comfort to our guests with a quality service, 100% customer satisfaction, expert professional guide staff and foreign language experience. Hello, we are a travel agency that organizes daily tours, cultural tours and tours with accommodation abroad in Rize, the most beautiful nature city in Turkey. We are honored to host you, thank you and wish you a good work.verry good...
https://www.rizetours.com/

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: