cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cucm with AD issue

Toss Leey
Level 1
Level 1

I tried to configure cucm with ldap and when I do full sync no users coming from AD, I checked cisco DirSync logs but nothing show there related to ldap, and tried to restart cisco DirSync service and do full sync again but still same issue

1 Accepted Solution
10 Replies 10

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Take a packet capture of the sync and check with wireshark, if CUCM sends the request and gets something back.
But to me, it sounds as if you just don't find any users with your LDAP settings. You can verify it with an AD browser app and use the same LDAP settings like in CUCM.

But there is nothing on cisco DirSync logs, which mean traffic not coming out from cucm

But the logs in RTMT are showing traffic on a different layer. That's why I said, capture the traffic.
You don't need to follow advices.

There is no cli access to server only GUI

Then you should get access. You cannot manage and troubleshoot it, when you don't have full access.
And what about my other suggestion using an AD browser application?

I can to manage access ssh, can you please share command line, and if will effect on production?,

JonasH99
Level 1
Level 1

Download Softerra LDAP Browser and check the connection with the credentials you used in CUCM LDAP Directory configuration.

Toss Leey
Level 1
Level 1

When I put on ldap object path: domain only like dc=x,dc=x,dc=x it works, but when add OU on ldap object path: ou=x, dc=x,dc=x,dc=x, it doesn't work

Then you probably have a problem in the LDAP side and not in CUCM. Ask the responsible LDAP technician for further help.