cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

XMPP Smack client login to WebEx Messenger with SSO Microsoft ADFS 2.0

vplotnikov22
Level 1
Level 1

My XMPP Java client is written by using XMPP Smack API. This client is a part of Chat Bot. XMPP client was connecting to WEM just fine in the past. After WEM with SSO, based on our corporate Microsoft ADFS 2.0, was implemented, XMPP client can not log in anymore. One of the option is, XMPP Smack has to login using SASL mechanism for SAML. I am looking for any help in this or similar directions.

2 Replies 2

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Vladimir,

Since this community does not provide technical support and is not staffed with technical support experts, I recommend you also post this to the Cisco Support Community (https://supportforums.cisco.com/index.jspa) where our Cisco technical support experts provide assistance. Another option is to open a ticket with the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (www.cisco.com/go/support) to get expert debugging assistance.

Hope this helps.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

The post is created on the 1st link: XMPP Java client login to WebEx Messenger with SSO Microsoft ADFS 2.0 | Jabber Clients | Cisco Support Community | 5831 …

The second link allows to open a Case if only a service contract exist -- to be verified in my company.