Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Meddane
VIP
VIP

After several months of a hard work. I release my book Deploying Certificates On Cisco Meeting Server by adding new projects with additional scenarios about Designing the Dial Plan. This book is a serie of labs for projects deployment and implementations based on my experience , 12 long projects. It goes in details by dessecting digital certificates in different scenarios and use cases and explaining each concept and step when setting up the services certificates. Also it covers some concepts with wireshark such as Stun Turn ICE, Accept Replaces Header and Run On all Active Unified CM Nodes, Dial Plan logic on CMS. In additon Cisco Meeting Server features such as Branding, Access Methods and Profiles.

Project 1: Single-Combined Deployment Multi-SAN Certificates

Project 2: Scalability and Resilience Deployment Multi-SAN certificates

Project 3: Multiple Certificates with Multiple CA Servers

Project 4: Scalability and Resilience Deployment Certificates Advanced Scenario

Project 5: Dedicated Webbridges and dedicated Callbridges/Schedulers certificates

Project 6: Streamer Service Certificates with Wowza Media Server

Project 7: Scheduler Service Certificates

Project 8: Designing Dial Plan with Separate CUCM Cluster and Single CMS Cluster

Project 9: Designing Dial Plan With Cisco SME Session Management Edition for Conferencing

Project 10: Run On All Active Unified CM Nodes option Route List vs SIP Trunk for Outgoing Calls

Project 11: Access Methods CoSpace Users, Blast Dial and AdHoc

Project 12: Cisco CMS Web Server Hosted Branding

Appendix A: Cisco Meeting Server Clustering Reference CLI

Appendix B: Why do we need the Accept Replaces Header

Appendix C: Cisco TMS Installation

Appendix Cisco TMS Clustering Installation

https://www.amazon.com/Deploying-Certificates-Cisco-Meeting-Server-ebook/dp/B0B92P196F/ref=sr_1_3?crid=3S8394U3W6ZRC&keywords=redouane+meddane&qid=1688114377&sprefix=redouane+medd%2Caps%2C459&sr=8-3 

téléchargement.jpeg

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: