cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi guys,

Over the years working on UC / Collaboration I've gathered a lot of knowledge, but no matter how many years you work on this, you still learn new things every day, specially on CSC.

I also got a lot of knowledge from being in TAC, and from PDI cases, as we are often asked things you don't see in the documentation.

A lot of that information is lost, both from our PDI cases, and from CSC threads.

In an effort to compile all that, I've create a FAQ which covers several technologies

You'll find info on the main UC products, due to limitations of the server where it's hosted, I had to create several child pages for the same product as sub-topics.

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Unified_Communications_FAQ

Any comments, questions, suggestions, contributions, corrections, etc. please send them to javalenc@cisco.com. Please make sure the subject is formatted "UC FAQ <anything else>" as I'll have rules in my mail to match them, otherwise, they'll end up in my spam folder.

Regards,

Jaime Valencia

3 Comments
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: