Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Mert Guray on 10-06-2011 08:18:37 AM
Hi,
The log files collected under "Cisco\CVP\VXMLServer\CommonLogs" are rotating with 1000 files each having 10MBytes. Which adds up to 10 GBytes of space. I want to decrease this. But couldn't find the conf. file for it. Do you know where to change the settings.
Thanks.

Subject: RE: CommonLogs rotation
Replied by: Tieying Xuan on 12-06-2011 11:26:37 PM
Open the application in Call Studio, open the project properties window. The log settings can be opened in follow path, "Call Studio -> General Settings -> Logger (Select Activity log) -> Click "Edit" button on the right side of the log list -> on the popup, click "Edit" button on the right of "Include configuration file" check box".

I think you need <purge> tag in the configuration file.

Replied by: Mert Guray on 22-06-2011 02:23:54 AM
Hi,
I think you are talking about the activity logs of an application. This one is more general, and it is under VXMLServer\CommonLogs.
Thanks

Replied by: Stacy Johnson on 23-06-2011 01:59:48 PM
I am not aware of any VXML Server folder by the name VXMLServer\CommonLogs. These logs might be the result of some customer jars.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links