Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Paige Delk on 17-01-2010 10:03:27 PM
Is there any reasons all the backend integrations we would normally do with the CTI OS desktop would not work under Citirx?  Any help is greatly appreciated. 

i don't see anything that addresses this except one comment on Kevin Dlugasch's thread where we state that Citrix doesn't have the ability to address a specific server.....

Subject: RE: CTI OS Integrations under Citrix
Replied by: Christopher Nagel on 27-01-2010 03:58:14 PM
Forgive me if I'm speaking out of turn here, but I wanted to try to help if possible.

I'm not sure what is meant by "back end integrations" but I have found that a CTIOS desktop client works just fine under Citrix with a few caveats:

1) files that the application writes (e.g., log traces) must be separated by userid or they will clobber each other and freeze the application.  Simply adding the windows user id to either the filename or as a folder in the path seems to solve this.

2) there is a resource constraint so that only a certain number of clients can be assigned to each Citrix server.  This would be experimental based on server's capacity.

If these 2 rules don't help, please post more details and I'll be happy to try and help.

Best of luck,
Chris
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links