Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Corey Hill on 16-09-2010 04:55:56 AM
I have a very wierd problem. With Cisco CCM 7.1.3.33030-1, in all responses(200 OK) for register methods, the CCM sends its own IP address in contact header instead of Client IP address.

I have tried with CCM 6.0, 7.1.3(different patches) and with 8.0.3. In all these cases it sends the actual client IP address in the 200 Ok response message contact header.

Anybody has idea which configuration in CCM which lead to this issue? This issue has run into multiple other gateway and other issues for me. Any help on this regard is highly appreciated.

I cant play with the CCM which sends this contact wrongly. but i tried to reproduce the same with all other versions and was unsuccessful. In SIP profile settings i tried playing with options to reproduce this issue in other servers.
I doubt some configuration in cucm is what is causing this, but not ble to identify which config !

Any CCM expert's help is much appreciated!

Subject: RE: CUCM 7.1.3 sends its IP in 200 OK response of Register.which Config doe
Replied by: Giggesh Thekkekeloth on 19-09-2010 07:52:06 AM
Hi,

This is not an configuration issue. The contact headder sent while registering has to be sent back by CUCM in 200 OK request. AFAIK there seems to be no know issue of this sort.

For investigating this further, I would like you to open a Developer support case. Kindly send by the steps to recreate the issue or CCM/CTI logs for invetigation.

The following link will detail you on the CDN Support Services program
http://developer.cisco.com/web/devservices/alldevs
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links