Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Malik Ehtasham on 12-12-2013 05:36:58 AM
Hello Every One
I have an applicaiton in CVP. I want to creat its documentation throug CVP documentor. When i create a document through documentor, the file is being created but its not be able to open in the word. its says "word is unable able to open this file"...I am sure there is no problem with my word..So any body can help that what is the problem , how can i solve this????

Subject: RE: New Message from Malik Ehtasham in Customer Voice Portal (CVP) - Genera
Replied by: Hemal Mehta on 12-12-2013 08:17:15 AM
There is something in the flow that is causing the file to not open.  There was a bug that I found earlier that caused certain flow to not open. One thing you can try is to open on a different PC.
Otherwise you will have to just isolate one by one see what part of the flow is causing the issue. You can remove a page and then generate again and see if it comes up. That way you can identify which page is causing the issue and then find which element in the page is causing it.  It will likely be a small change that you have to make.
Hemal

From: Cisco Developer Community Forums [mailto:cdicuser@developer.cisco.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 5:37 AM
To: cdicuser@developer.cisco.com
Subject: New Message from Malik Ehtasham in Customer Voice Portal (CVP) - General Discussion - All Versions: CVP Documenter Problem

Malik Ehtasham has created a new message in the forum "General Discussion - All Versions": -------------------------------------------------------------- Hello Every One
I have an applicaiton in CVP. I want to creat its documentation throug CVP documentor. When i create a document through documentor, the file is being created but its not be able to open in the word. its says "word is unable able to open this file"...I am sure there is no problem with my word..So any body can help that what is the problem , how can i solve this????
--
To respond to this post, please click the following link: http://developer.cisco.com/web/cvp/forums/-/message_boards/view_message/22220202 or simply reply to this email.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links