Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Hariharan S on 06-03-2013 01:44:18 AM
Hi Experts,
I have a Ingress/VXML gateway talking to CVP. Since the latency is more than 200 MS i hear around 4 to 6 seconds delay in call to play the first prompt. I could see it is due to WAN delay. But i am seeing a bug "csctd31704" and since we are running CVP 8. As per SRND
"• On the survivability service, the setting for "wan-delay-ringback" can be set to 1 to add a ringback tone during longer than normal call setup times with IVR."
"• Setting WAN Delay to zero will have the effect of immediately playing holdmusic.wav and then playing it for a minimum of 5 seconds."
I see after changing this on survivability.tcl still ringback is not prompting intead it is silence / dead air till first prompt getting played.
My Query:
Is there a way we can make the Music on Ring for the caller in local gateway using a TCL Script parallely transfer the call to VXML till first prompt gets played ? So users wont experience a silence till first prompt ?
I am sure you guys might have fixed issues similar to the Query..Please assist on this.

Thanks in advance for your support and co-operation.

With Regards,
Hariharan.S

Subject: RE: Annoucement on Local gateway for IVR Calls
Replied by: Hariharan S on 06-03-2013 03:51:32 AM
Thank you sir.

Subject: RE: Annoucement on Local gateway for IVR Calls
Replied by: Raghavendra Gutty Veeranagappa on 06-03-2013 03:34:19 AM
Hi Hariharan,

please post CVP queries in below forum
http://developer.cisco.com/web/cvp/community

Thanks,
Raghavendra
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links