Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Ammar Ahmed on 18-05-2010 02:57:06 PM
Hi,
I am subscribing the events in monitor mode as following
System.Text.StringBuilder messageValue = new StringBuilder("MessageID =");            //agent state related events            messageValue.Append((int)EventID.eAgentStateEvent).Append(", ");            messageValue.Append((int)EventID.eQueryAgentStateConf).Append(", ");           
// call related events            messageValue.Append((int)EventID.eCallDeliveredEvent).Append(", ");            messageValue.Append((int)EventID.eCallEstablishedEvent).Append(", ");            messageValue.Append((int)EventID.eCallHeldEvent).Append(", "); messageValue.Append((int)EventID.eCallConferencedEvent).Append(", ");
messageValue.Append((int)EventID.eCallTransferredEvent).Append(", ");
messageValue.Append((int)EventID.eAgentPrecallEvent).Append(", ");

//set filter
 setMsgFilterArgs.SetValue(Enum_CtiOs.CTIOS_FILTER, messageValue);

I am using CTI Toolkit AgentDesktop (comes with CTIOS SDK) to answer calls. When I try to transfer or initiate conference calls I am only getting
CallHeldEvent but no Transferred or Conferenced events. Also I am not getting any AgentPrecallEvent.

Tried setting CallObject's MinimizeEventArgs to 0 but no use.

Subject: RE: New Message from Ammar Ahmed in Computer Telephony Integration Object S
Replied by: David Lender on 18-05-2010 03:56:09 PM
Are you using IPCC (UCCE)?  AgentPrecallEvents are only used in IPCC
when the ICM routes the call.

You will not receive a CallTransferredEvent or CallConferencedEvent
until the transfer or conference has been completed, not when it is
initiated.  Are you receiving the ServiceInitiatedEvent on the consult
call?

Subject: RE: New Message from Ammar Ahmed in Computer Telephony Integration Object S
Replied by: Ammar Ahmed on 18-05-2010 05:02:27 PM
David, I am using IPCC (UCCE). After transferring or conference calls i never get those events. Even after calls are established and then terminated. I do get terminate for new parties though.. but not the transfer/conference.

Replied by: Ammar Ahmed on 19-05-2010 10:17:22 AM
I am getting ServiceInitiatedEvent with new ConnectionID. Also am getting CallHeld for the original ConnectionID.. but no call conferrenced or transferred events once the call is established with new agents.

Replied by: David Lender on 19-05-2010 02:13:09 PM
I suggest you open a Service Request using your CDN contract to have a
Developer Services engineer analyze your CTIOS Client and Server logs.
Be sure to specify Other for Technology and Cisco Developer Network -
Customer Contact Applications for SubTechnology and upload your log
files specifying the agent and callids you want reviewed.

Subject: RE: CallTransferred and CallConferenced events missing in monitor mode
Replied by: Shannon McCoy on 15-07-2010 10:16:10 AM
Hi,
I am subscribing the events in monitor mode as following
System.Text.StringBuilder messageValue = new StringBuilder("MessageID =");            //agent state related events            messageValue.Append((int)EventID.eAgentStateEvent).Append(", ");            messageValue.Append((int)EventID.eQueryAgentStateConf).Append(", ");           
// call related events            messageValue.Append((int)EventID.eCallDeliveredEvent).Append(", ");            messageValue.Append((int)EventID.eCallEstablishedEvent).Append(", ");            messageValue.Append((int)EventID.eCallHeldEvent).Append(", "); messageValue.Append((int)EventID.eCallConferencedEvent).Append(", ");
messageValue.Append((int)EventID.eCallTransferredEvent).Append(", ");
messageValue.Append((int)EventID.eAgentPrecallEvent).Append(", ");

//set filter
 setMsgFilterArgs.SetValue(Enum_CtiOs.CTIOS_FILTER, messageValue);

I am using CTI Toolkit AgentDesktop (comes with CTIOS SDK) to answer calls. When I try to transfer or initiate conference calls I am only getting
CallHeldEvent but no Transferred or Conferenced events. Also I am not getting any AgentPrecallEvent.

Tried setting CallObject's MinimizeEventArgs to 0 but no use.

You might try setting your filter to * and then doing a DumpArgs to a log file and check to see exactly what you are getting and see if its the filter that is missing them. I have a monitor mode app running on both 7.2 and 7.5 and I recieve both of the message you are not getting but I am using a * filter. At least you will be able to determine if the messages are missing or just getting filtered out.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links