Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Phani Venigalla on 15-01-2013 03:41:15 PM
Hi, I am trying to import the Java project on call studio 9, which was developed in call studio 7.0.   I was able to successfully import the project and deployed it on the VXML server with no issues. But when I am trying to do any changes in the java project or when I am trying to open any java file or multiple java files or do a build, the out of memory error message appears which asks me to close the workbench and sometimes the call studio closes automatically.     Attached Error Screen Shot. Please let me know what could be the issue. Thanks, Phani.

Subject: RE: New Message from Phani Venigalla in Customer Voice Portal (CVP) - Gener
Replied by: GEOFFREY THOMPSON on 15-01-2013 04:21:12 PM
>>>>the out of memory error message appears which asks me to close the workbench and sometimes the call studio closes

You can change the defaults so that Studio has more memory.

Edit C:\Cisco\CallStudio\eclipse\eclipse.ini with a decent editor like GVIM or NOTEPAD++ and have something like the following on separate lines

-vmargs
-Xms128m
-Xmx512m
-XX:MaxPermSize=128m

Regards,
Geoff

Subject: Re: New Message from GEOFFREY THOMPSON in Customer Voice Portal (CVP) - Gen
Replied by: Phani Venigalla on 15-01-2013 08:02:12 PM
Hi Geoff,

How can we use ActionElementData class from static main method?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 15, 2013, at 5:21 PM, Cisco Developer Community Forums <cdicuser@developer.cisco.com> wrote:

> GEOFFREY THOMPSON has created a new message in the forum "General Discussion - All Versions": -------------------------------------------------------------- >>>>the out of memory error message appears which asks me to close the workbench and sometimes the call studio closes
>
> You can change the defaults so that Studio has more memory.
>
> Edit C:\Cisco\CallStudio\eclipse\eclipse.ini with a decent editor like GVIM or NOTEPAD++ and have something like the following on separate lines
>
> -vmargs
> -Xms128m
> -Xmx512m
> -XX:MaxPermSize=128m
>
> Regards,
> Geoff
> --
> To respond to this post, please click the following link: http://developer.cisco.com/web/cvp/forums/-/message_boards/view_message/10712744 or simply reply to this email.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links