Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11

Subject: RE: Does HDMI over UTP transmiter work with Tandberg presicion 1080p 60 fps
Replied by: Oleksandr Yurchenko on 18-09-2012 03:34:05 AM
Hi Roger

Can you recommend other additional HDMI extender  for PHD-1080p ?
I tried using Kramer PT571/572. But they do not work consistently...
Vaddio is not represented in our country (ukraine).

br Oleksandr

Subject: RE: Does HDMI over UTP transmiter work with Tandberg presicion 1080p 60 fps
Replied by: Roger Boe on 20-09-2012 08:25:07 AM
Hi Oleksandr,

Unfortunately testing with HDMI repeaters is not in our standard test bed, and hence we have not done any more testing on this the last few years. However since the camera is outputting a standard HDMI signal I would expect most HDMI repeaters out there to work. It could be that some of them doesn't like the fact that we don't support HDCP, but standard wise it should not be a problem.

I would recommend to test out a few and use the one you like the best. Otherwise I'm sure Vaddio will ship to Ukraine even though they are not represented there.

CHeers
Roger
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Arif Khan on 30-01-2011 09:33:17 AM
Hi,

I have been facing problem with one of our client he has used Ce-labs (HDMI to UTP transmitters) to extend camera signals for more than 15 meter distance facing blinking cameras problem, please let me know if any one has used the same scenaro with other brand to fix this issue,

Thanks & Regards,
Arif khan

Replied by: Roger Boe on 31-01-2011 09:00:11 AM
Hi Arif,

We know that this is not a general problem and we have successfully tested working HDMI extenders using RJ45. I would recommend you to have a look at this solution: OneLink

Vaddio has made this specially for the TANDBERG cameras and is a solution we know is working very well.

Best regards
Roger

Replied by: Arif Khan on 13-02-2011 12:55:29 PM
Hi Roger,

Thanks for your reply,
Also as for using UTP transceivers please advise me about ordering UTP cable certifiers, cables, RJ-45 connectors, termination kits, etc. for this setup,
Waiting for your immediate reply as always.

Thank you very much for your help.

Thanks & Regards,
Arif Khan

Replied by: Christian Sumabat on 07-04-2011 09:48:33 PM
Roger Boe:
Hi Arif,

We know that this is not a general problem and we have successfully tested working HDMI extenders using RJ45. I would recommend you to have a look at this solution: OneLink

Vaddio has made this specially for the TANDBERG cameras and is a solution we know is working very well.

Best regards
Roger

Does this OneLink work with the C20 codec and the Precision HD 1080 12x/4x camera?

Replied by: Roger Boe on 08-04-2011 07:55:26 AM
Hi Christian,

Yes, it should do. The HDMI and control interfaces are no different.

Best regards
Roger
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links