Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Matthew Limbrick
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

UPDATE 2-6-24 - The TPTac.net lab was decommissioned as of June 1, 2023. There is no future plan for a replacement

Loopback Systems: (The loopback systems below will loop your audio and video directly back to you. (HDMI-out to HDMI-in, RCA audio-out to RCA audio-in). Please email mlimbric@cisco.com if there are any issues with these units. Please give it a try and let us know what you think!) Note: these systems are HD capable if your system is

Note: Please be considerate and limit your testing time to a couple minutes to allow others the use the service as well. Email mlimbric@cisco.com if "ciscotptac.com" devices are down. If you try to call and get the following, it means someone else is currently testing with it:

TPtac.net

Cisco Tac has access to test with these devices which are on the public internet without any firewalls

loopback@tptac.net  (Room Kit Plus- No camera)

loopback1@tptac.net  (Room Kit- No camera)

loopback2@tptac.net  (Room Kit - No camera)

loopback3@tptac.net (DX70 - No camera)

sx10-1@ciscotptac.rooms.webex.com 

Direct IP dialing can be enabled for testing if needed on the above "loopback" units. TAC has access to set these up as "H323 Direct" for this to work. 

IP dialing:

Dialing any of the 3 Expressway-E IP addresses below should route you to the fallback alias of sx10-1@ciscotptac.rooms.webex.com 

Other Cisco Test sites:

IP Dialing: 64.102.241.236

H.323/SIP Dialing: loopback@rtp.ciscotac.net or isdn@rtp.ciscotac.net

ISDN: (919) 991-2000

Other (non Cisco): (IP addresses provided from "http://vtctest.pointsofdata.com/")

Comments

Tests unsuccessfully

Destination
sip:loopback@rtp.ciscotac.net

Status
302 Moved Temporarily

Yorick Petey
Level 4
Level 4

Same for me!

Hi Yorick

I test call one minute ago  sip:loopback@rtp.ciscotac.net

All work fine.

br Oleksandr

Very weird for me ... the call start with sip, but change to h323.

Andre Scheepers
Level 1
Level 1

302 Moved Temporarily for me too.

hi guys,

It isn't working for me too - "Moved Temporarily". does anybody resolve it?

Vernon Depee
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You're supposed to get a moved temporarily. I use Conference Factory so that you get placed in a unique meeting with no other attendees. After receiving the moved temporarily, your endpoint should place another call to the address it was moved to.

hi Vernon,

is there in VCS/Expressway any setting which allows or deny placing another call for Jabber clients after redirect?

Vernon Depee
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

After any SIP client receives a moved temporarily, they should immediately and automatically place a call to the URI specified in the moved temporarily message. This should automatically occur without any configuration on the VCS and this should generate a new entry in the search history.

Yorick Petey
Level 4
Level 4

Setting the CSS for Rerouting parameter in the SIP trunk (CUCM side) fixed the issue for me. It was logical but not obvious, thank you for the help :).

Yorick

hi Yorick,

You nailed it!

many thanks for Yorick and Vernon!

Old thread, but helped me solve the same issue. Thank you!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: